Produce Department (After School)
As a Produce Team Member, you MUST:
- Smile and greet each guest with “Welcome!” or “Good Morning!” or “Good Afternoon!”
- Tell customers about any specials we are running
- Be friendly and approachable
- Clearly be able to explain our Produce selection and have an understanding of where items are within the Farm Stand
- Offer to assist customers with their purchases if needed. This includes carrying heavy fruit and purchases to their car.
- Keep the Produce Packaging Area clean and well kept
- Help with packaging and pricing of Produce items before they are stocked in the Farm Stand
- Assist in keeping the sales buildings clean. This includes sweeping, dusting, stocking, and displaying products.
- Assist with removing trash and recycling from the building and disposing of these items in the designated bins outside.
- Be a TEAM orientated individual who can work within the Team here at Mann’s, follow directive, be self-driven when necessary and have a willing ness to help others within the Company when help is needed.
- Be available for shifts through out the week (Monday thru Friday 2:30pm-6:15pm and Saturday & Sunday 7am till 6pm). This does not mean you will be scheduled 7 days a week, but flexibility is key for working with us here at Mann’s.
Click here to APPLY NOW