Native Peach Smoothie Recipe
- 1 banana, pealed
- ¼ fresh pineapple, chopped rough
- 2 tbs fresh orange juice
- 2 ½ cups fresh peach slices (skin on okay)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Honey, to taste (start w/ 1 tbs)
- 1 quart non-fat vanilla yogurt
Yield: Approximately 8 cups (4-6 servings)
- Using a food processor, puree together everything but the yogurt.
- Once the fruit is smooth, add in the yogurt and continue to process.
- Taste for flavor & sweetness, and serve chilled.
Note: This can be made a day in advance, just keep mixture in an airtight container. Also, many other fruits can be used (blueberries, strawberries, etc.). Just add them in place of the peaches. You may need to adjust the sweetness.Print