Kathy’s Tomato & Brie Pasta Recipe
- 1 lb pasta (penne, bow-ties, rigatoni or your favorite)
- 1 ½ lb ripe native tomatoes, chopped (best to mix colors, varieties, and shapes
- ½ cup fresh chopped basil
- ½ cup mix of fresh parsley and chives
- 1 tbs fresh thyme leaves
- 1 – 2 cloves garlic, sliced paper thin
- ½ cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 ounce Brie, skin removed and cut into cubes (or goat cheese, mozzarella, provolone, feta)
- In a large bowl toss together the tomatoes, herbs, garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Add the brie, cover and let sit.
- Cook the pasta until done – drain – and add hot pasta to tomato mixture.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.