Recipes » Roasted Peaches with Ginger Almond Crisp Recipe
Roasted Peaches with Ginger Almond Crisp Recipe
2.40 avg. rating (51% score) - 5 votes
- 8 ripe peaches, cut in half
- 1.7 lbs all-purpose flour
- 1 lb white sugar
- 1 lb brown sugar
- 1 lb margarine
- ½ stick of butter
- 4 cups sliced almonds
- 4 tbs ground ginger
- 4 tbs cinnamon
- 2 tbs salt
- Clean and slice the peaches in half.
- In a separate bowl, mix the margarine, brown and white sugars, cinnamon, ginger, sliced almonds, flour and salt.
- Place the sliced peaches in a baking dish, cut side up, and dot each one with the butter.
- Then stuff the peaches with the topping and bake in a 400* oven for 20 minutes or until the topping is crispy and the peaches are fork tender.
Mann’s Mug Club
Mann’s Mug Club is an unbeatable loyalty program! Purchase your mug for $25 and received unlimited coffee refills for life! We’re always welcoming new members. The best gift you can give someone is this mug – and the free coffee that comes with it! To purchase, just come in to our location!
27 Pleasant Valley Street
Methuen, MA 01844
Available to purchase at our Farmstand.
We are not able to sell Gift Cards online at this time.