S’mores Quesadillas Recipe
- One 6 inch round flour tortilla
- 1 graham cracker
- 1 Hershey bar, frozen
- Approximately 1 cup mini-marshmallows
Yield: 1 serving
- Summer raspberries, peaches, or whatever is fresh and local.
- Preheat the grill on high until very hot.
- Place the graham cracker on one half of the flour tortilla, top with the cold chocolate bar and sprinkle with the marshmallows.
- Fold over the other half of the tortilla and place it on the grill, graham side up, and cook for 30 seconds.
- Flip and cook for another 30 seconds.
- When done, the s’mores should have nice grill marks and the chocolate inside just melted.
- Cool a bit before enjoying with fresh summer fruit on the side!
Note: Any size tortillas may be used but the smaller ones are a perfect size for one person and more manageable on the grill.Print